The wait is almost over. PES 2015’s data pack 2 will be available to download on 16th December. That’s tomorrow. Huzzah!
It’s, of course, a free update and will feature the following:
- 73 new player faces, including the likes of José Callejón, Aaron Ramsey, Karim Bellarabi, Gerard Deulofeu, Luke Shaw, Iker Muniain and Rúben Neves (trying to get a full list of faces).
- Event Competitions in myClub, giving you new ways to accumulate points. A new panel will be added to the main menu screen, and Event Competitions will be open for limited times only. You will be matched online, and a scalable selection of rewards will be given to winning players. A tournament against CPU-controlled users is also available, with you be matched against teams of similar ability as yours and earning various rewards for winning.
- Four new stadiums for PS4 and Xbox One. Estádio do Morumbi, Saitama Stadium, El Monumental and Estádio Mineirão, with the latter exclusive to PS4 and Xbox One.
- New boots and balls. 10 new boots styles showcasing the latest styles from adidas, Umbro and Mizuno, while the adidas Pro Ligue 1 and the Conext 15 official match balls are also added.
- Additional kit updates and enhancements, including River Plate, Estudiantes de La Plata and the German national side. All player moves have also been finalised.
A pretty healthy PES 2015 update if you ask me, and it’s all for free. Also, in regards to player faces, Konami has stated they will continue to listen to community feedback, and there will be “more additions throughout the year.”
Happy with the contents of data pack 2 for PES 2015? What would you like to see for data pack 3? Share your thoughts in the comments section.