Konami have today released Data Pack 4 and update 1.05 for PES 2016.
In preparation for the upcoming EURO 2016 event, the new update adds the latest kits for Croatia, England, France, the Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey and also Brasil. There is also two new boot styles that have been added into the game.
As well as the latest Data Pack, update 1.05 is also available now which includes the following fixes across a range of modes: (Thanks, OPE)
– Stopping or interrupting games occurs when users select [Back] in the Player details in GAME PLAN.
– When a goalkeeper takes a goal kick and the ball goes outside of the Goal line in the penalty area, the game play would not be interrupted.
– If users operate Stamina Recovery in the play-off of Competitions then begin the match, the stamina would not be recovered.
– While users are playing in the competitions and invited to [Online Challenge Cup] or [VS COM Challenge Cup] to play the match, the all matches that users play after that, would become competition mathces.
[Master League＆Become A Legend]
– If a player transfers from AFC Champions League unqualified team to AFC Champions League qualified team, the schedule keeps scrolling and the match date is not specified in the window of Forward Time.
Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the latest update and Data Pack 4 in the comment section below.