Konami have today released update 1.05 for PES 2016.
The brand new update, reported by our friends at WENB Spain adds a number of general fixes and some improvements to myClub and Master League. Here is what the patch includes:
– While [Through Ball Type] is set to [Advanced], the pass distance sometimes become shorter
– If the value of [Injury Resistance] is higher, it had been easier to attain injury
– When the Camera Type is set to [Player] and the view isn’t facing the opposition goal, you cannot make Feint controls.
– Inappropriate name of managers would be displayed, when you extend the contract renewal of managers with a specific command
– When a player who is called up from your own team for the national team, he accumulates fatigue with no matter of match entries in the period of Quarter-finals and Semi-finals of the International Cup.
– The match begins with only 10 players in your team on the pitch in an International friendly macth.
– Sometimes [Goal kick] is poor, even though it was made with a full power gauge
– Sometimes [Throw in] can not be made in the match
– Sometimes successful goals can not be taken as a score and it is resumed from a goal kick
Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve general gaming experience.
Be sure to let us know what you think of the latest update in the comment section below.