WENB PES2013 OF v3 (PS3)

Anything related to the editing and modification of Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven's graphics and presentation.

Re: WENB PES2013 OF v3 (PS3)

Postby Chappy1608 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Baddar wrote:
Chappy1608 wrote:I assume I delete this and then download dlc2 and then add the v3 file, is this correct?

You can install DLC 2 before you delete the first file if you wish, just make sure it's installed before using the new OF. :)

Cheers mate, will download it and then remove old option file and add the new one. I assume I dont need to do the triangle default squad thing then as this has been done by the update?
Chappy1608

Postby y2b » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Guys, need some help here. When i copied over the the option files to my PS3, it was created in a separate folder from the original PES 2013 folder. Meaning now i have 2 PES 2013 folder. one is where all the system datas, cups save data etc are and the other is the 658 files which i copied over. I start the game and nothing happens! doesn't seems to read the option files. Would appreciate some help here. Thanks in advance guys!
y2b

Postby wnn670 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:50 pm

guys i'm sure if you did add the chants to the file it would pick them up if the user had the correct .mp3s on their ps3.

HOWEVER

not everyone wants or uses chants, and it would mean all those without chants would have to default all the teams chants back.

in addition it does not take long to assign each teams chants, remember you can use the right directional arrow to scroll down the list quicker than the down arrow.

At the end of the day, I use the chants and I still think its a bad idea putting them into the file. They should remain separate and those who want use them.

Personally from now on barring any huge update I will update this option file myself, that way I won't loose the chants and also my stat changes.

If you want to keep up to date with the file then just reassign the chants each time, yes it s a pain and takes a little bit of time but sometimes you have to just get on with it and do it, think of the time saved by sony actually adding copy multiple on the xmb and that far outways adding 4 or 5 chants to all the big teams.
wnn670
Mascot
Mascot

Postby kit_wilier » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:21 pm

wnn670 wrote:guys i'm sure if you did add the chants to the file it would pick them up if the user had the correct .mp3s on their ps3.

HOWEVER

not everyone wants or uses chants, and it would mean all those without chants would have to default all the teams chants back..

I actually tested this. For those who dont use chants, if you dont have the mp3s loaded, the next time you load the WENB option file, the system automatically defaults any missing chants to none. It doesnt seem to crash and therefore those not interested will not be affected. You save the edit file and it's all ok.

For those who love the chuckbasschants it does take maybe 45 min to apply all the chants and commentary names... It's not trivial.
kit_wilier

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:22 pm

y2b wrote:Guys, need some help here. When i copied over the the option files to my PS3, it was created in a separate folder from the original PES 2013 folder. Meaning now i have 2 PES 2013 folder. one is where all the system datas, cups save data etc are and the other is the 658 files which i copied over. I start the game and nothing happens! doesn't seems to read the option files. Would appreciate some help here. Thanks in advance guys!

Not sure if its the way you've described what is happening but, I cant understand this!

Best thing to do is delete all of your PES2013 files in the Game Save folder in your account. DO NOT delete the System data, or competition saves or goals etc only the Edit Data, strip Data, Stadium Data etc etc

Then reload the OF files mate

Hope that helps
Follow us on Twitter: @WENBediting
Rob
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

PSN: vinnie08
Twitter: @WENBediting

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:25 pm

kit_wilier wrote:
wnn670 wrote:guys i'm sure if you did add the chants to the file it would pick them up if the user had the correct .mp3s on their ps3.

HOWEVER

not everyone wants or uses chants, and it would mean all those without chants would have to default all the teams chants back..

I actually tested this. For those who dont use chants, if you dont have the mp3s loaded, the next time you load the WENB option file, the system automatically defaults any missing chants to none. It doesnt seem to crash and therefore those not interested will not be affected. You save the edit file and it's all ok.

For those who love the chuckbasschants it does take maybe 45 min to apply all the chants and commentary names... It's not trivial.

If you guys wanna go ahead and do this, then great!

No that we have the OF created for the 4th time, we will finally be looking into this and working with Chuckbass to sort an update out.

Hopefully between us we can figure out the best way to do it for everyone!
Rob
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby Discobar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Darko wrote:
Discobar wrote:
Darko wrote:Do you guys plan to update tactics and game styles for the next update?

Rob said last night that this will be in the next update and that one of the team is working really hard on this element as we speak. Its all that is stopping me starting a ML/BAL as I feel its a really important part of these game modes. As soon as the next update is out its all systems go for me. Can`t wait :D

If someone played with teams against cpu with customized tactics will know how vital part of the game they are.. Thanks for the info! Can't wait :)

Totally agree mate, vital part of the game, makes it play so much better imo :D
Discobar
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby kantera » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Heya guys

I got a question:

I've allready started a ML with the previous option file. When i delete all the edit data en install this option file, will I still be able to play my ML-save? And if yes, what will the changes be or...?

Thx in advance guys!
kantera
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby louweed21 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Guys, I called in sick today at work to enjoy your brilliant work - what else can I say??? TY very much!!

Rob/Roi/TheBroad/Steve: excuse me for asking the following here but I tried elsewhere and got no reply at all so maybe in here I could get the experts' feedback:

I had BLES01406 (uk version I think) for PES2012 and now for PES2013 i have both BLES01710 and BLES01709 but when I try to load prequel data in either of them I get the charming "Prequel data not found" msg.
From what I've gathered so far -and at least for the EU releases- there are no BLES compatibility issues for PES2013 (excluding the boots thing).
So, am I doing something wrong or am I just doomed due to the bles differences not to make use my countless hours of edit work from 2012? Is there any way round it? What bles did u guys have for pes2012?

Any kind of feedback will be much appreciated...
Thanks again and sorry if out of place..
louweed21

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Hey guys,

As TheBroad and Steve have said thank you for the kind words and messages for improvements, we will make as many updates as we can (that are appropriate) before the next update.

We have obviously noted the issue with the Academica and Serbia kits! Absolutely no idea how this happened!! Anyway, below is a couple of team exports for you to add to the OF. This wont effect anything else in your games.

Please follow the instructions included in the file, in order, this will ensure you all have the same files in the same order as we have them then when we release updates everything will slot in nicely.

Enjoy :D

http://www.mediafire.com/?litbi8h54r5u230
Rob
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby y2b » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Rob wrote:
y2b wrote:Guys, need some help here. When i copied over the the option files to my PS3, it was created in a separate folder from the original PES 2013 folder. Meaning now i have 2 PES 2013 folder. one is where all the system datas, cups save data etc are and the other is the 658 files which i copied over. I start the game and nothing happens! doesn't seems to read the option files. Would appreciate some help here. Thanks in advance guys!

Not sure if its the way you've described what is happening but, I cant understand this!

Best thing to do is delete all of your PES2013 files in the Game Save folder in your account. DO NOT delete the System data, or competition saves or goals etc only the Edit Data, strip Data, Stadium Data etc etc

Then reload the OF files mate

Hope that helps

Thanks for your reply mate. I just realise mine is the US version! How crap can I be! :shock: thanks anyway! :)
y2b

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:50 pm

ah yes that WILL help :D
Rob
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby Discobar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Rob wrote:Hey guys,

As TheBroad and Steve have said thank you for the kind words and messages for improvements, we will make as many updates as we can (that are appropriate) before the next update.

We have obviously noted the issue with the Academica and Serbia kits! Absolutely no idea how this happened!! Anyway, below is a couple of team exports for you to add to the OF. This wont effect anything else in your games.

Please follow the instructions included in the file, in order, this will ensure you all have the same files in the same order as we have them then when we release updates everything will slot in nicely.

Hi Rob, how you doing?

I`m actually waiting for the next update before doing anything ( mainly for the tactics/formations I keep hassling you about :D lol ) quick question - will the next update contain all the files (658 files I guess) so I could just do it one go or should I apply the above exports?

Thanks
Discobar
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby brophs » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:25 pm

You lads are absolute legends. Thanks a mil.
brophs
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:33 pm

Discobar wrote:
Rob wrote:Hey guys,

Hi Rob, how you doing?

I`m actually waiting for the next update before doing anything ( mainly for the tactics/formations I keep hassling you about :D lol ) quick question - will the next update contain all the files (658 files I guess) so I could just do it one go or should I apply the above exports?

Thanks

You WILL need to add these before the next update.

We plan on making the next update JUST the Edit Data from the OF with updates appearances, formations, competition sleeve badge height improvements - loads :D

What's great is that all of this information is stored in the Edit Data file this way you will just need one file to download and copy over :D

From here on in, we will only be releasing Team Packs, Stadium Packs and Edit data files. You will not see another download the size of the v3 OF from us again this year.

The hard part is out of the way.
Rob
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby Discobar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Cheers mate :)
Discobar
Ballboy
Ballboy

Postby ny11 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:46 pm

biggboii wrote:
ny11 wrote:Hi guys thanks for all the hard work you've put in.

Having a problem getting up and running though. Ive followed the instructions to the letter as i do every year but im getting "unable to load because data is from a different version. Download new contents to update data".

Could you break it down for me in idiots terms where ive gone wrong installing the data for me please? Desperate to get cracking on the game!

Thanks in advance

hi, did u update the patch and the data pack?

u should have ver 1.01 and data pack 2, u'll b able to check when the main ronaldo press any button screen is shown.

hope this helps :)

Hi, yeah I have version 1.01 and data pack 2. Still getting that 'download new contents' message and it's driving me insane. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything about 4 times over now and it's soul destroying waiting for it to mess up every time! Nobody else here seems to have had the same problem so I'm really at a loss as to why it's not working for me, any tips to basically start all over again? Sorry to be a pain but it's doing my head in now!

Cheers
ny11

PSN: ny11

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:58 pm

louweed21 wrote:Guys, I called in sick today at work to enjoy your brilliant work - what else can I say??? TY very much!!

Rob/Roi/TheBroad/Steve: excuse me for asking the following here but I tried elsewhere and got no reply at all so maybe in here I could get the experts' feedback:

I had BLES01406 (uk version I think) for PES2012 and now for PES2013 i have both BLES01710 and BLES01709 but when I try to load prequel data in either of them I get the charming "Prequel data not found" msg.
From what I've gathered so far -and at least for the EU releases- there are no BLES compatibility issues for PES2013 (excluding the boots thing).
So, am I doing something wrong or am I just doomed due to the bles differences not to make use my countless hours of edit work from 2012? Is there any way round it? What bles did u guys have for pes2012?

Any kind of feedback will be much appreciated...
Thanks again and sorry if out of place..

Sorry mate just seen this

Do you know anyone who has BLES01708? we know this works with 1406 from PES2012, so if you do ask them to prequel your stuff into a new account, this will make it a compatible BLES for PES2013 for you.
Rob
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby Rob » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 pm

ny11 wrote:
biggboii wrote:
ny11 wrote:Hi guys thanks for all the hard work you've put in.

Having a problem getting up and running though. Ive followed the instructions to the letter as i do every year but im getting "unable to load because data is from a different version. Download new contents to update data".

Could you break it down for me in idiots terms where ive gone wrong installing the data for me please? Desperate to get cracking on the game!

Thanks in advance

hi, did u update the patch and the data pack?

u should have ver 1.01 and data pack 2, u'll b able to check when the main ronaldo press any button screen is shown.

hope this helps :)

Hi, yeah I have version 1.01 and data pack 2. Still getting that 'download new contents' message and it's driving me insane. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything about 4 times over now and it's soul destroying waiting for it to mess up every time! Nobody else here seems to have had the same problem so I'm really at a loss as to why it's not working for me, any tips to basically start all over again? Sorry to be a pain but it's doing my head in now!

Cheers

I'm really sorry mate your not going to like what's coming...

Go into Game Data Utility pn your XMB, delete EVERYTHING to do with PES2013.

Restart PES and download the DLC and patch

Install the v3 OF

Hopefully that will work
Rob
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Postby ny11 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 pm

I'm really sorry mate your not going to like what's coming...

Go into Game Data Utility pn your XMB, delete EVERYTHING to do with PES2013.

Restart PES and download the DLC and patch

Install the v3 OF

Hopefully that will work[/quote]

Thanks Rob, just about to try that now. i did do something similar this afternoon though and still got no joy but I'll completely remove everything PES related from the Game Data and the Saved Data also. I'll download v3 OF again too, fingers crossed.
ny11

PSN: ny11

PreviousNext

Return to Editing