fifa 16 ps3 issues in career mode

News from the FIFA gaming world, discussions from the posts on FIFASoccerBlog.com, and general FIFA forum.

fifa 16 ps3 issues in career mode

Postby Kindbergh1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:33 am

hey guys i had bought the new fifa 16 from the playstation store on my ps3 back when it first came out and I'm realizing now that I'm not seeing features that I'm realizing were advertised, such as when you do career mode i was under the impression that your would be able to do preseason tournaments and during the career as a manager i thought i would be able to conduct training sessions. are these features only available on the ps4 or xbox1 or is something wrong with my downloaded version.
Kindbergh1

Re: fifa 16 ps3 issues in career mode

Postby nani17 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:29 pm

Kindbergh1 wrote:hey guys i had bought the new fifa 16 from the playstation store on my ps3 back when it first came out and I'm realizing now that I'm not seeing features that I'm realizing were advertised, such as when you do career mode i was under the impression that your would be able to do preseason tournaments and during the career as a manager i thought i would be able to conduct training sessions. are these features only available on the ps4 or xbox1 or is something wrong with my downloaded version.

No the ps3 version doesn't have all the features as the next-gen version due because they want you to upgrade so yeah there's nothing wrong with your download
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff

Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Return to FIFA News / Discussion