PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby Lostlam » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:47 pm

bearwithit wrote:Regardless network issues on the scale of PES in 2017 is a complete red neck for any serious gaming company.

I'll be judging this game just like I would a demo so if it plays poorly that will be that for me, I've played piss poor demos in the past with PES and people on here say oh it's just an old code and the final release will be different yet it's the exact same game I play when it hits the shelves.

The only person I trust on PES is myself as I've heard guys like Adam and co big up every instalment to be the best football game on the market and each year it's the same dissapoinment. Last year was probably the worst for unwarranted hype of a game, it was unplayable for me after a few short months.

This game has to hook me in early, Konamk best make sure this open beta plays like the various people who played it at the events say or it will be just another case of Déjà vu


Taken no notice of the code talk. It's E3 build or slightly newer, so we'll be playing what a few guys here have already and will get a feel for what's on offer. The core gameplay will be spot on or broken from the beta to release.

Thursday shall be interesting.
User avatar
Lostlam
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby PESWENB » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:31 pm

Bonano wrote:
PESWENB wrote:My thoughts exactly on the 3 vs 3 mode.




Well, he makes it out as if you won't be able to play 3 v 3 at all unless you have mates sitting next to you, but as far as I understand it will be 3 v 3 but completely random. So it will be you with 2 random people against 3 random people. And/or it will be you with the CPU against random people.


Not sure though, guess we'll have to wait and see exactly how it works.


True i think you can with other random players still, not too sure yet but 4 days left.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby willylong » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:05 pm

PESWENB wrote:
Bonano wrote:
PESWENB wrote:My thoughts exactly on the 3 vs 3 mode.




Well, he makes it out as if you won't be able to play 3 v 3 at all unless you have mates sitting next to you, but as far as I understand it will be 3 v 3 but completely random. So it will be you with 2 random people against 3 random people. And/or it will be you with the CPU against random people.


Not sure though, guess we'll have to wait and see exactly how it works.


True i think you can with other random players still, not too sure yet but 4 days left.


You can play 3v3 with other online players but you can not choose who will be your teammates. Which means who you team up and play against would be completely random. The only way you could team up with certain players you want in the beta is by cough coop.
I'm quite sure that what Adam means by if you want to play with your friends on 3v3 you will need to be on the same console is just based on the fact that they disabled the ability for you to choose who you team up with, reason being it wont be much of a test to the server if you can and always play with the same players.

AND all those limitations will be existing in the beta only. You can choose whoever you want to team up with in the full game.
willylong
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:52 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby PESWENB » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:25 am

willylong wrote:You can play 3v3 with other online players but you can not choose who will be your teammates. Which means who you team up and play against would be completely random. The only way you could team up with certain players you want in the beta is by cough coop.
I'm quite sure that what Adam means by if you want to play with your friends on 3v3 you will need to be on the same console is just based on the fact that they disabled the ability for you to choose who you team up with, reason being it wont be much of a test to the server if you can and always play with the same players.

AND all those limitations will be existing in the beta only. You can choose whoever you want to team up with in the full game.


Well it wouldn't be the same players technically as you search for a new match it will be vs 3 other opponents for elsewhere which is a better test.

But lets wait and see.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby makepesgreatagain » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:18 am

i think i have broke pes 17

i edited a few players stats(slightly) and now players keep colliding into eacth other, the ball movement and pressing is fast and the players dont respond to wher eball is sometimes

turn on live update and its normal again

a few edits can really do this? wow
makepesgreatagain
Mascot
Mascot
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:51 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby PESWENB » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:57 pm

makepesgreatagain wrote:i think i have broke pes 17

i edited a few players stats(slightly) and now players keep colliding into eacth other, the ball movement and pressing is fast and the players dont respond to wher eball is sometimes

turn on live update and its normal again

a few edits can really do this? wow


That's a bit weird, never experienced this.
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby Matt10 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:56 pm

makepesgreatagain wrote:i think i have broke pes 17

i edited a few players stats(slightly) and now players keep colliding into eacth other, the ball movement and pressing is fast and the players dont respond to wher eball is sometimes

turn on live update and its normal again

a few edits can really do this? wow


What values did you change? Ball winning? Explosive power? Body control?

Some stats of PES 17 do matter, and affect gameplay. Not all of them though.
User avatar
Matt10
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 258
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:22 pm
Twitter: @Matt10L

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby makepesgreatagain » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:15 am

Matt10 wrote:
makepesgreatagain wrote:i think i have broke pes 17

i edited a few players stats(slightly) and now players keep colliding into eacth other, the ball movement and pressing is fast and the players dont respond to wher eball is sometimes

turn on live update and its normal again

a few edits can really do this? wow


What values did you change? Ball winning? Explosive power? Body control?

Some stats of PES 17 do matter, and affect gameplay. Not all of them though.


yes all of these! however i have reset all of them and i dunno maybe im paranoid but game doesnt seem as good now in local multiplayer. still so many people falling over after winning headers etc

that said it happened with live update on a few times so its in my head now i bet

seriously considering deleting all my edit data though lol
makepesgreatagain
Mascot
Mascot
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:51 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby Panagiotis54 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:42 pm

forget german league till 2022 and fifa added and the 3rd division from germany

source
https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/3-liga-u ... cbc1b2c24f
Panagiotis54
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby PRO_TOO » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Panagiotis54 wrote:forget german league till 2022 and fifa added and the 3rd division from germany

source
https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/3-liga-u ... cbc1b2c24f


even more licensing news:
Bundesliga International continues its partnership with Electronic Arts and wins two new partners in Konami and Sega
https://www.dfl.de/en/home/dfl-announce ... tures.html
Don’t go for a 50/50 ball unless your 80/20 sure your gonna win it.
PS Access' Rob: "I was good at playing PES, and now it's like... this is football now!"
User avatar
PRO_TOO
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 pm
Location: Rego Park
PSN: PRO_TOO
Twitter: @PRO_TOO

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby PESWENB » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:12 pm

PRO_TOO wrote:
Panagiotis54 wrote:forget german league till 2022 and fifa added and the 3rd division from germany

source
https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/3-liga-u ... cbc1b2c24f


even more licensing news:
Bundesliga International continues its partnership with Electronic Arts and wins two new partners in Konami and Sega
https://www.dfl.de/en/home/dfl-announce ... tures.html


So PES still can't have the league despite the partnership?
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby Panagiotis54 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:00 pm

ok here it is official vid from fifa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhWEx3hd9TY
Panagiotis54
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby juve_10 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:06 pm

Panagiotis54 wrote:forget german league till 2022 and fifa added and the 3rd division from germany

source
https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/3-liga-u ... cbc1b2c24f



This text makes me throwing up. These Germans...
They say they benefit from advertising the Bundesliga in several games however are not giving it to Konami for PES. I am German, but I have to say, regarding all the other big leagues are in the game, the DFL is just too rigid and weak. Even if someone telling me now that they can make more money from selling exclusively for match simulation, I don't care. They could just change it. Germans...
juve_10
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby juve_10 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:10 pm

Funny idea. If there is a manager game from KONAMI with the BUNDESLIGA and they have the same stats as PES, we could just copy everything.
juve_10
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby PESWENB » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:16 pm

juve_10 wrote:Funny idea. If there is a manager game from KONAMI with the BUNDESLIGA and they have the same stats as PES, we could just copy everything.


Yeah but the problem is we still can't get the real faces and 1 live update messes it all up, just not the same....
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby juve_10 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:22 pm

Yes. That's even worse also the player models and stuff. A statement why it didn't work out would be nice. Will never happen though.
Someone knows again why Bundesliga can't be in as a fake league? Was it this FIFPro issue?
juve_10
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby PESWENB » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:36 pm

juve_10 wrote:Yes. That's even worse also the player models and stuff. A statement why it didn't work out would be nice. Will never happen though.
Someone knows again why Bundesliga can't be in as a fake league? Was it this FIFPro issue?


Yes sadly....
My Youtube channel:
http://bit.do/YouTube-channel

Follow me on Google+
http://goo.gl/Ku01yo

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PESWENB
User avatar
PESWENB
Manager
Manager
 
Posts: 8323
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:34 pm
Location: England
Twitter: @PESWENB

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby juve_10 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:53 pm

PESWENB wrote:
juve_10 wrote:Yes. That's even worse also the player models and stuff. A statement why it didn't work out would be nice. Will never happen though.
Someone knows again why Bundesliga can't be in as a fake league? Was it this FIFPro issue?


Yes sadly....


I just googled PES Club Manager and it seems like they are having all the player stats PES has. So will be editing work worth 100+ hours for me to recreate Bundesliga in PES 18/19? :D
juve_10
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby juve_10 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:58 pm

"The rights were awarded in an open, transparent and non-discriminatory bidding process. All parties have agreed not to disclose the licensing fees."

The official statement!!
juve_10
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:23 am

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 4)

Postby PRO_TOO » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Panagiotis54 wrote:ok here it is official vid from fifa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhWEx3hd9TY

advertising the new leagues with real game footage!? why not show ingame footage with the new teams!? :lol:

anyways... BETA incoming....!!! :D
Don’t go for a 50/50 ball unless your 80/20 sure your gonna win it.
PS Access' Rob: "I was good at playing PES, and now it's like... this is football now!"
User avatar
PRO_TOO
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 pm
Location: Rego Park
PSN: PRO_TOO
Twitter: @PRO_TOO

PreviousNext

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 13 guests