Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 15)

News from the Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven gaming world, discussions from the posts on WinningElevenBlog.com and general PES & WE discussions

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 15)

Postby nani17 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:57 am

Last post ME :twisted: :evil:
oly shit this place is covered with BS advert posts..gotta clean the place up. I've been away for too long :lol:

EDIT: I also see a lot of BS between you guys arguing :roll:

Read the other day that Konami lost the Champions League licence not good at all. Wondering will we see it in Fifa 19.
User avatar
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff
 
Posts: 8830
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 am
Location: Ireland
Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 15)

Postby tosser » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:19 am

nani17 wrote:Last post ME :twisted: :evil:


Welcome to the forum nani17. Do you think these things will be in PES19:

- Sunderland
- Shirt pulling
- A-BB-A penalty system
- Outlines on shirt numbers
- Fouls
- Octupuses
- CPU putting a centre back up front when losing/drawing a cup tie in the 66th minute
- Vanishing Spray
- Celery
- Half Time Scores
- Driven Passes
- Omelettes
- Scotland
tosser
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 15)

Postby nani17 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:29 am

tosser wrote:
nani17 wrote:Last post ME :twisted: :evil:


Welcome to the forum nani17. Do you think these things will be in PES19:

- Sunderland
- Shirt pulling
- A-BB-A penalty system
- Outlines on shirt numbers
- Fouls
- Octupuses
- CPU putting a centre back up front when losing/drawing a cup tie in the 66th minute
- Vanishing Spray
- Celery
- Half Time Scores
- Driven Passes
- Omelettes
- Scotland


Welcome to the Forums??? I'm a mod aka a member of staff been here since day one.

- Sunderland - :lol:
- Shirt pulling - It sucked before and it still does
- A-BB-A penalty system - Yes
- Outlines on shirt numbers - ?
- Fouls - :roll:
- Octupuses - WTF
- CPU putting a centre back up front when losing/drawing a cup tie in the 66th minute
- Vanishing Spray - Really don't care
- Celery - :lol:
- Half Time Scores ?
- Driven Passes - ?
- Omelettes - Yes please
- Scotland - why not
User avatar
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff
 
Posts: 8830
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 am
Location: Ireland
Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby tosser » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:35 am

CPU putting a centre back up front when losing/drawing a cup tie in the 66th minute -

What are your thoughts on this? It's shocking in my opinion. A 5 year old could have written that into the game

Octupuses I think have the potential to be a brilliant adversary in any video game. Looking back, they've been criminally underused. The last one I can remember was in Duke Nukem and that was over 20 years ago.
tosser
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 pm

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby nani17 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:36 am

Stick to pes please. 8-)
User avatar
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff
 
Posts: 8830
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 am
Location: Ireland
Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby tosser » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:38 am

I was. There's no harm in borrowing components of other games to further the end product. Fifa and PES have been doing it to each other for years.
tosser
Ballboy
Ballboy
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:41 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 15)

Postby Philla » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:13 am




- legend difficulty
- hard/impossible to dribble through the pitch and back with an mediocre defender or even goalie
- animation fluidity
- reduced game speed
- more inertia noticable
- traces of first touch error
- turf color


Mutuality-WSDEs wrote:

All gains, arguably. No losses?


Not sure about the losses, but i certainly didn´t play PES2017 to a relevant extent so i can hardly judge that. The improvements above made PES2018 at least playable for me, although we are far from a quality product at the moment.
Philla
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 15)

Postby Rach08 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:44 am

The official twitter account is talking about player faces again and some arseholes are replying can you update this face and that face! Bloody hell its unreal :roll:

There are comments asking if there will be gameplay changes. Seen this yesterday also. Guess how many time konami have replied to them? Yip a big fat ZERO! :lol:
Neil Lennon This is not the end...this is just the beginning

Tommy Burns When you put on the Celtic jersey you’re not playing for a football team, you’re playing for a community and a cause

Xavier Hernández i Creus Celtic, like Barcelona, are more than a football club. Our clubs are a symbol of a culture and community that has not always been made welcome in their respective countries
User avatar
Rach08
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:54 pm
Location: Belfast

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 15)

Postby Philla » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:53 am

Rach08 wrote:The official twitter account is talking about player faces again and some arseholes are replying can you update this face and that face! Bloody hell its unreal :roll:

There are comments asking if there will be gameplay changes. Seen this yesterday also. Guess how many time konami have replied to them? Yip a big fat ZERO! :lol:


Everyone who is not decorating the room with candles, rose petals and George Michael in the player to "watch the player tattoos in edit mode" (especially when it comes to Arsenal) should be very disappointed after a look at the patch notes.
Philla
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 15)

Postby Nik778899 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:14 am

Philla wrote:
Rach08 wrote:The official twitter account is talking about player faces again and some arseholes are replying can you update this face and that face! Bloody hell its unreal :roll:

There are comments asking if there will be gameplay changes. Seen this yesterday also. Guess how many time konami have replied to them? Yip a big fat ZERO! :lol:


Everyone who is not decorating the room with candles, rose petals and George Michael in the player to "watch the player tattoos in edit mode" (especially when it comes to Arsenal) should be very disappointed after a look at the patch notes.

No doubt there'll be claims of little tweaks to the gameplay too, despite nothing from Konami other than the copy and paste 'general improvements to the user experience' line.

Surprisingly though, I found myself playing PES again last night for the first time in many months. I found it a fairly enjoyable experience in the first instance, which it always tends to be on the surface. I can't see the feeling lasting once the usual issues start to become evident, but I guess you've got to enjoy it whilst you can.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1645
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby makepesgreatagain » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:30 am

does the datapack even work for you guys?

last month i turned off live update and none of the winter transfers were showing

but you need live update off to turn off form arrows and player emotions. all of which contribute to scripting no doubt
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:51 am

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby Nik778899 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:44 am

makepesgreatagain wrote:does the datapack even work for you guys?

last month i turned off live update and none of the winter transfers were showing

but you need live update off to turn off form arrows and player emotions. all of which contribute to scripting no doubt

For the purpose of offline, it appears to have worked. I don't play online so I couldn't say for that stuff.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1645
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby makepesgreatagain » Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:54 pm

so odd that transfers were not done when i tried it. will do it again as i dont trust no scripting in local multiplayer either!
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:51 am

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby nani17 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:46 pm

People asking about faces??

I remember when people used to ask about nets and aboards. It was in there top 3 changes. I was stunned because I'm naming gameplay changes and they thought nets were more important. I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinion :lol:
User avatar
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff
 
Posts: 8830
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 am
Location: Ireland
Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby makepesgreatagain » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:50 pm

except people who ask for faces nets and aboards
makepesgreatagain
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 477
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:51 am

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby nani17 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:56 pm

makepesgreatagain wrote:except people who ask for faces nets and aboards


I don't mind people asking after the game comes out. let's say Ronaldo looks like his statue. Then yeah let's ask about changing his face
User avatar
nani17
KMN Staff
KMN Staff
 
Posts: 8830
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:52 am
Location: Ireland
Gamertag: Vidic17
PSN: Vidic17
Twitter: @nani17t

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby Nik778899 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:14 pm

nani17 wrote:
makepesgreatagain wrote:except people who ask for faces nets and aboards


I don't mind people asking after the game comes out. let's say Ronaldo looks like his statue. Then yeah let's ask about changing his face

My view on faces is that they should be concentrating on adding new faces rather than re-doing existing faces. They do this a lot, to be fair, and their work is certainly better than their competitor, but it never fails to irk me when I see a pre-existing face being 'updated' as part of a datapack.

Obviously this is a secondary concern to the more pressing issues within the game, which I'd prefer they concentrate on over creating these faces at all, but they've got staff specifically for this purpose so it's obviously something that will continue.
Nik778899
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1645
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:37 pm

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby chilleverest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:34 pm

Imagine konami somehow worked on the shooting but left the rigid nets with no realistic ripple effect.
Who ate all the pies?
Bring Seabass back.
User avatar
chilleverest
International
International
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:53 pm
Twitter: @chilleverest

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby Philla » Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Nik778899 wrote:
nani17 wrote:
makepesgreatagain wrote:except people who ask for faces nets and aboards


I don't mind people asking after the game comes out. let's say Ronaldo looks like his statue. Then yeah let's ask about changing his face

My view on faces is that they should be concentrating on adding new faces rather than re-doing existing faces. They do this a lot, to be fair, and their work is certainly better than their competitor, but it never fails to irk me when I see a pre-existing face being 'updated' as part of a datapack.

Obviously this is a secondary concern to the more pressing issues within the game, which I'd prefer they concentrate on over creating these faces at all, but they've got staff specifically for this purpose so it's obviously something that will continue.


It´s just not very healthy to the community if forums are full of gameplay or online issues, but they keep going on throwing out faces nonstop while leaving the critical areas completely untouched.
Philla
First Team
First Team
 
Posts: 1592
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:36 pm

Re: Re: PES 2018 NEWS, DISCUSSION, SCREENS AND VIDEO (Part 1

Postby RFC41GE » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:54 pm

I would love them to finally remove being able to see when opposition presses pause durung online matches and reduce the pauses to like 3 a game and only when ball goes out of play in PES 19.
RFC41GE
Youth Team
Youth Team
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Next

Return to PES & WE News / Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests